Labels

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Pre-Conference Thoughts

IATEFL 2012 is soon to commence and I am having a problem.
 I have spent quite a few days looking through the Conference Program trying to decide which sessions I would like to attend. The answer? All of them!
 Well, that's impossible you would say. I know that. So I tried to narrow down my choices to at least three for each time slot and then to choose from those three. Failed. I cannot choose sessions that I wouldn't want to attend. They all seem so interesting to write a report about and useful for professional development.
 I suppose while on the plane to Glasgow, I will have to make the decision. 
 However, what I know for sure is that I am really looking forward to this great event and to meeting colleagues who I have only had a chance to know virtually.

No comments:

Post a Comment